The full potential of the female brain is astonishing and virtually unlimited—it possesses both strengths and vulnerabilities unique to women. In this in-depth audio learning program, bestselling author and brain science pioneer Dr. Daniel Amen offers a practical, prescriptive plan for women to achieve greater health, energy, and enduring happiness, by nurturing the most essential organ of the body.
Based on his bestselling book—and invaluable first-hand insights from his clinical practice—Supercharging the Female Brain addresses the issues that women ask about most often. Here, listeners will explore:
Essentials of the female brain • How to identify your unique brain type • Understanding your key “health numbers” • How to boost the brain’s capacity and resilience • Retraining self-defeating cognitive patterns • How hormones influence the brain • Estrogen dominance and withdrawal • Progesterone, the feel-good hormone • PMS and postpartum depression • Fertility and pregnancy • Perimenopause and menopause • Help for impulsive and compulsive brain types • Optimizing the brain for healthier relationships • Body image and brain nutrition, and much more.
Includes four in-depth learning sessions, plus a complete series of advanced guided practice sessions for stress reduction, weight control, sleep, pain management, and peak cognitive performance.
- Assessing the Female Brain: You Can’t Change What You Do Not Measure
- Balancing the Female Brain: Hormonal Health for Beauty and Brains
- Soothing the Female Brain: Overcome ADD, Anxiety, Depression, and Insomnia
- Beautifying the Female Brain: Looking Great on the Inside and Out
- Advanced guided imagery sessions for specific cognitive and emotional issues